i scream, you scream

who wants to grind?

Posts Tagged ‘the vice guide to sex

holy SHIT.

with 3 comments

In my quest to explore Japan’s sexuality and how fucking FREAKY they are… i run into this video.  Which i watched with my mouth on the floor 90% of the time, while i loled my tits off the other 10%.  It answered my question “Why do you want to fuck cartoons so bad, Japan?” amongst many others…

“I’m thinking this is porno… but people thinking this is art…”

**spoiler alert**

“A fish drinking milk out of a girl’s ass… this is a different kind of porno…”


Written by icecreeem

November 26, 2009 at 3:27 pm